The Essential of Special Needs Planning are vast. Caregivers must have safeguards in place for their child as they age. So many of us worry about what will happened to our children when we are gone. Creating a dynamic plan that involves multiple layers of protection will ensure that your child is properly cared for and will give you peace of mind.
Meridian is an organization like no other. They are a one-stop shop for planning! It is rare to find lawyers, financial planners, and experience of parenting a child with a disability all in one place.
During this extensive overview Cliff Shnier will discuss
1. Legal Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Power of Attorney)
2. Government Benefits (SSI, Medicare, Medicaid)
3. Financial budgeting (SSI, 401Ks, Insurance)
4. Future Lifestyle Planning
5. Implementation of the planGrab a pen and a paper and don’t miss a beat. This is the most compressive talk I have seen on this subject.
About the presenter:
Cliff Shnier is a father to an adult son diagnosed with autism. He is also a lawyer and financial planner. Seeing a need for a one-stop shop for special needs planning Cliff founded Meridian.This expertise and life experiences make him the person you want to work with to give you peace of mind, and to give your loved ones the means and a plan for how to care for your child after you have passed away.
Meridian offers complimentary no-obligation consultations.